zaterdag 16 juli 2011

Dear U.K.:

Actually I intended to blog about "The exorcism of Emily Rose". Because I saw this movie mentioned a few times I thought I was one of the (many) black holes in my knowledge of culture. It was a disappointment to spent not too much attention at furthermore...

Something else:
tomorrow I am leaving to spent two weeks holiday in the U.K.

Yay!
This means after five years of English education, I will finally hear it spoken by natives.
I have to confess I am not fully prepared for our trip...
So I will read a guide while travelling.

London:
Camden won't be on our visiting list, unfortunately.
Tussauds or the London Eye either, but I don't really care about it.
I really want to go to the British Museum and hope to convince my family. ^^
Bookstores! Ow yeah! I am a reading addict on a strict diet, but I hope to buy at least some English books since I own not a single one.
The London Dungeon seemed possibly interesting, but for a family with four "adult" members is the price too high.
And like every holiday we couldn't miss the traditional zoo trip, well I could actually.
Last time I visited the U.K. I was only six years old, but I remember the visit to a "haunted" castle as one of the most fun parts. I hope we might visit it again. ^^

We will spent the second week at the countryside.
Which doesn't sounds that interesting...
but I will make the best of it and have lots of reading material with me. (a)
It contains a wonderful bookseries about which I will tell you after my return.

All that is left to me is to fill my mp3 with some good music and to wish you goodbye.
See you within two weeks! ^^

1 opmerking: