vrijdag 24 juni 2011

Grasfever

Within few minutes I'm leaving for Graspop! (Belgium's biggest metal festival)
Yay!
I was finally allowed to go all three days. ^^ So over a few hours, I'll be standing in front of Arkona, Epica and many more. I've no idea how things will be going, since I know only very few people of the group with which I will sit together.

Nervousness...! ^^

(when I get back I'll write a decent blog and don't mind my spelling mistakes, but I don't have enough time to check everything)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. My little brother went for the first time and he loved it. He made me listen to a little Arkona and I like it. The fact that they sing in Russian makes it sound very exotic.

    I hope that you had fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you, I certainly amused myself! ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen