vrijdag 10 juni 2011

Curiosity killed the Cat


Today my post is about one of my favourite drawers. Her artist's name is Kmye Chan (derived from Camille). You might not expect it with this nickname, but she's French and lives in Paris. She's still a student, but in her free time she is a freelance illustrator. I don't have the impression Kmye Chan is that known in Belgium but her work is regularly exhibited internationally.

(This picture is from my archive so I don't remember the source anymore.
It would represent Kmye Chan herself.)
Some examples of her recent work:

Mademoiselle Colombe

Octopus Girl

Metamorphosis

Incubation

Phases Oppositions

A caressed oldie of mine:

Curiosity killed the Cat
Want more? ^^

Information and image sources:

Her own blog:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten