vrijdag 4 november 2011

A sign of life

I have been procrastinating a blog update for weeks,
time to change that!

Currently I attend high school for a month and a half. It's quite heavy because I have a permanent lack of sleep. The good news is that after three years wondering I probably found out which job I want to practise! :D The bad news: it's not what I study currently. After a lot of doubts, I study a bachelor to become a secondary school teacher biology and Dutch, but more and more I get convinced primary school teacher might be really something for me. But I am too stubborn to change studies. So if this years exams succeed, I might study two more years to become a primary school teacher. At least, that is "The Plan" for now.

At the bright side: the past weeks haven't received any name calling, gossiping, ...
I added some color streaks to my wardrobe, but usually I wander at school again like I fell in the black dye with my clothes on and no one pays attention. :)
[though I have to be careful, I heard already some people gossip about others...]

Few weeks back I attended a lovely party, which turned out to have some sharp edges.
Together with certain other happenings, I was reminded to this part of Jane Eyre.

You shouldn't try to catch the truth in jar like a butterfly

 

[To those who aren't familiar with Jane Eyre: you'll find the clue in the first seconds of the next part. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUt5yzwFykg&feature=related 
I know this story is quite light-footed but I really like the adaptation by the BBC.]

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten